Energy, Water & Utility Law
The Crockett Law Group, PLLC offers legal representation in the areas of public utilities, renewable energy, water rights, development services, government relations and public policy, economic development incentives, and liquor licensing. Managing attorney, Jeff Crockett, has acquired over 25 years of experience, providing the highest level of energy, water and utility legal representation in Arizona.
- Federal and state regulation and compliance
- Infrastructure development and investments
- Mergers, consolidations and divestitures
- Renewable energy
- Natural gas
- Nuclear energy
- Water companies
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Bankruptcy, reorganization and restructuring
- Siting, both environmental and real estate
Crockett Law Group
Jeff's practice is concentrated in the areas of public utilities regulation, water rights and planning, development and construction of utility infrastructure for master planned developments, with special emphasis on telecommunications law and renewable energy.
Jeffrey W. Crockett
Contact Crockett Law Group Today.